Improve Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Do you have stains on your teeth?
Do you wish you could have perfect teeth like the movie stars on television?
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin ceramic shells for teeth, individually crafted for each patient for immediate cosmetic enhancement and long-lasting results.
Porcelain veneers are able to hide many of the most common cosmetic imperfections such as:
- Chips and Cracks: Chipped teeth can be embarrassing, especially since they usually happen in the front teeth. Covering a chipped tooth with porcelain will restore the natural appearance of your healthy smile.
- Gaps between Teeth: One of the most common cosmetic imperfections in adults is unwanted spaces between teeth. Dr. Dragos is an expert in crafting veneers, which close these gaps while maintaining a natural, attractive shape.
- Discoloration: Teeth stains are a common complaint. Porcelain is very resistant to staining for years, so you will always have a bright white smile wherever you go!
Am I a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
A healthy mouth is an important foundation for any smile, which is why Dr. Dragos performs an initial examination to determine your current level of oral health. For example, gum disease or tooth decay should be treated before veneers are applied. In general, the best candidates for porcelain veneers have:
- Healthy gums and teeth with no decay
- Fully grown teeth
- Healthy tooth enamel
- No major alignment/joint dysfunction concerns
How Porcelain Veneers Work
At your first visit, Dr. Dragos will examine your smile in order to discuss all treatment options. He will then prepare a wax-up, which will be used by our cutting-edge laboratory to design your high-quality porcelain veneers. Temporary laminates will be custom-fit for you to “test drive” your new smile while the finished product is created.
At your second visit, your customized porcelain veneers will be temporarily fit to your teeth. At this time, Dr. Dragos will re-evaluate your smile’s appearance and make final adjustments before your veneers are permanently bonded to your teeth.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers with Dr. Dragos
Porcelain laminate veneers provide many immediate and long-term benefits, including:
- Proven results: Dr. Dragos has established himself as one of the leading cosmetic dentists in Manhattan. Dr. Dragos has performed hundreds of smile makeovers and has received both national and international recognition. Click here to view some samples.
- A Lifetime of Experience: Who better to take care of your teeth than a dentist who worked as a dental lab technician growing up? Dr. Dragos knows exactly how to work with his dental technician to produce the best possible version of your new smile
- We Stand Behind Our Work: We use the highest quality products available, which is why Dr. Dragos stands behind his work 100%.
- No Surprises: All financing arrangements and procedural costs are arranged before treatment has begun. Rest assured that there are no hidden fees of any kind!
To learn more about porcelain veneers and how they can transform your smile, call our Fifth Avenue dental office today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Dragos!
I have complete trust and confidence in Dr. Dragos. I have been his patient for over 15 years. Laminates! He did a great job on mine in 2000. They look ... Read More